You have no items in your shopping cart.
Clay Paky Beam 700 comes in a dual case.
The Alpha Beam 700 is a special and unique luminaire, conceived as an automated ACL to create parallel light beams, visible even in the brightest scenes. Its small, lightweight, quick-moving body contains the most advanced technology for generating a bright beam that can be coloured and shaped at pleasure, for amazing dynamic mid-air effects. This beam may be pointed at the audience or used as a dynamic colour changing “sky-tracker”, thus providing lighting designers with totally innovative options.
• 700W discharge lamp
• The first and original 700 W "beam moving light" on the market
• Optical unit with extremely high luminous efficiency (90,000 lux)
• Incredibly compact (head length = 435 mm) + lightweight (20 kg)
• Extraordinarily wide, fast and linear pan and tilt movements
• Narrow and parallel 7° aperture beam
• CMY colour system + colour wheel, including CTO and CTB filters
• 15 gobos + 1 prism, to change the graphic effects and beam angle
• Hybrid dimmer (100-50% electronic; 50% to zero mechanical)
• Electronic focusing, for projecting images even at great distances
• Linear frost effect and iris on a dedicated channel
• Silent operation
• New generation high performance electronics
• Art-Net / RDM
• Eco-friendlyModular construction for easy maintenance