You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Alpha Beam 300 comes in dual cases.
The Alpha Beam 300 produces a super-concentrated parallel beam of light. It can be used in a similar way to a Par64 ACL, but has highly superior and innovative features. It is complete, compact and easy to maintain and install. It is the ideal “beam moving light” for professional live setups, especially long throw applications. It can penetrate the brightness of back stage washlights or LED systems with extraordinary air craft landing light effects.
• The first and original 300 W "beam moving light" on the market
• Extremely new design optical unit
• Three times the brightness of a normal 1200 W washlight
• Natural 8° beam angle
• CMY colour system + colour wheel + CTO and CTB filters
• 8 fixed gobos supplied as standard (4 image gobos + 4 beam angle reduction gobos)
• Innovative patented linear frost effect
• Wide quick pan and tilt movements
• Silent operation (“Silent Version” system supplied as standard)
• Extremely new design high performance electronics
• Italian-style design (patented)
• Eco-friendly: may be used instead of very much larger and more expensive spotlights
• Electronic ballast fitted as standard