You have no items in your shopping cart.
The MRT-327 is a 2-channel intercom station for use in RTS-TW intercom systems. It may be used as a headset station or as a speaker station (with an optional MCS-325 modular speaker). The MRT-327 may be installed in optional console or rack mount configurations.
• The MRT-327 can send and receive 20 kHz call signals.
• The MIC on/off switch can be used as a momentary push-to-talk switch or as a latching on/off switch.
• The MRT-327 can receive 24 kHz talk-off (mic kill) signals for deactivation of the MRT-327 microphone from a remote location.
• The microphone pre-amplifier circuit contains a limiter which helps to equalize output for different voice levels.
• The standard MRT-327 accepts a dynamic-mic headset used in conjunction with an external speaker located on the rear panel. It also has an optional jack for an MCP-90-xx gooseneck panel microphone.
• The MRT-327 receives operating power from the intercom line. It may be internally modified for local powering from a separate DC power supply or batteries.
Note: Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.