You have no items in your shopping cart.
Barco's SLM R12+ offers the unique quality of three-chip DLP colors and a very bright 12,000 lumens light output at a sharp price-to-quality ratio. The SLM's track record of reliability and consistent performance in large venues speak volumes about its capabilities.
Projector comes with flight case and no lens included.
• Up to 12,000 ANSI lumens - 13,500 Center lumens
• High-contrast level 1600:1 (up to 2000:1 in High Contrast Mode)
• Dust filters to reduce the sensitivity to dust
• Exceptional video performance
• Seamless source switching and transition effects
• Linked CLO (Constant Light Output) matches brightness levels of SLM projectors in multiple-screen setups
• The smallest high brightness large venue projector in its class
• Wide range of analog and digital inputs
• A choice of motorized ‘click and play’ lenses
• High-Contrast Mode: trade-off between brightness and contrast, depending on your application
• ScenergiX standard horizontal and vertical electronic edge blending
• Universal lamp house
Easy to maintain
• Modular design with swappable parts
• Remote control and diagnostics through optional network interface
Low cost of ownership
• High resistance against external contamination
• Extended lamp warranty (universal lamp house)