You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dugan-MY16 is an optional Automatic Mixing Controller Card for compatible Yamaha digital mixing consoles and signal processors. It employs advanced technology from Dan Dugan Sound Design.
• 24bit resolution, 16-in/16-out automatic mixing (8-in/8-out at 96 kHz)
• 2x Optical connectors, 1x RJ-45 connector
• Up to 8 cards can be used simultaneously to handle up to 128 channels at 48 kHz, or 64 channels at 96 kHz
• Automatic detection of active mics with automatic control of individual channel and overall gain
• No speech cutoff due to late fader activation, for smooth, uninterrupted sound
• Effective background noise and feedback suppression without the need for noise-gate type threshold level settings
• Easy setup: simply insert on the appropriate mixer input channels and raise the faders
• Channels can be grouped to make up to three independent automatic mixers
• Dugan Control Panel software application provides remote control and level monitoring capability
• Can also function as an 8-channel auto-mixer + 8-channel ADAT interface
Note: Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.