You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Allows up to 64 channels of 24 bit, 48 kHz digital audio to be sent to and from a qualified VENUE system.
• Provides optical and coaxial connections, with advanced features such as:
• Automatic input signal detection, simplifying setup and allowing for redundant connections.
• Simultaneous output to both the optical and coaxial output connectors, facilitating redundant connections or distribution to multiple destinations.
• Provides a one-for-one digital split of all Stage input channels 1-48 without needing to crosspatch or configure the VENUE software Patchbay.
• Provides an additional 16 user-assignable input and 16 user-assignable output channels (configured in the VENUE software Patchbay), which can be used for any combination of recording and playback (including simultaneous playback and recording).
• Supports 64-channel and 56-channel MADI formats, providing automatic input format detection and user-selectable output format. • Provides Signal Present and Optical Source LEDs, giving visual feedback for verifying connection status and simplifying troubleshooting.
• Provides a redundant output configuration in which you can do the following:
• With two MADI cards installed, record all 48 Stage inputs, plus any assignable outputs, to external MADI devices.
• With an HDx card and a MADI card installed, record all 48 Stage inputs, plus any assignable outputs, to a Pro Tools|HD system, and transmit the same channels to an external MADI device.
Note: Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.