You have no items in your shopping cart.
Robert Juliat D'Artagnan 933 29-50° 2500W with CAD 900 and case. See specs "Files" below.
The 2500 W D’Artagnan is the most powerful of profiles: indispensable for dramatics effects at the opera, ideal for outdoor TV recordings, fashion shows and large trade fair stands. It is the benchmark among profile spots for all large scale shows and can be seen in spectaculars across the world.
• Multi-function double gate: simultaneous use of gobos and iris. Sharp focus of both gobo and shutter
• Shutter gate: up to 8 shutters. Remove shutters for easy maintenance or tuck fully inside gate for secure transport
• User-friendly shutter-lock system: secures shutters’ setting in any circumstances (locking efficient up to 4 shutters) • Universal gobo holder: "A" size glass and metal gobo
• Lens tube lock feature: secures rotating lens tube against unwanted movement
• 90° rotating lens tube / gate / front accessories holder: rotation of the projected image is always possible while the lamp remains vertical – no need to move the yoke
• Built-in motorised dimmer shutter: perfect and smooth dimming control from 0 to 100% by DMX
• Internal glass filter holder: long term use of durable coloured, dichroic or textured glass
• DMX remote controlled ignition
• Easy focus reference: graduated scale on side of the unit; fast and easy refocusing
• Tilt reference on hanging yoke: index for rapid re- positioning
Note: Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.