You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Mythos comes in a dual case. Units are from May 2018.
Mythos is a highly advanced form of hybrid light: first of all, it is an excellent 470 watt-lamp spotlight, which produces an outstanding large light beam, featuring a zoom that ranges from 4° to 50° (1:12 ratio).
Light beam is sharp, with perfectly defined edges, from the first millimetres after the front lens right along its entire length. The zoom is optimized for focusing, which is separate from that of the fixed and rotating gobos. Its movements are smooth, fast and very quiet. Mythos also features a completely redesigned indexed visual effect disc, which may be superimposed on all the gobos, both in and out of focus.
But Mythos is also an extraordinary beam light, allowing you to switch to a minimum fixed beam angle of just 2.5°. A large, very dense, 160 mm-diameter light beam leaves the Mythos’s front lens and remains parallel for its entire length even at great distances.
Mythos is a very versatile tool, which is useful in any situation and therefore an excellent investment.
• 470W, 7800K discharge lamp
• Large 160mm diameter front lens
• Electronic focusing for a perfectly sharp light beam along its entire lenght
• 4°- 50° electronic zoom (Spotlight mode)
• 2.5° aperture and “pipe” effect (Beam mode)
• CMY color mixing with gradually fading color wheels
• 14 special color filters on three wheel
• 2 CTO filters (3200 K and 2500 K) + 1 CTB filter
• Wheel with 6 HQ dichroic rotating gobos
• Wheel with 18+1 fixed metal gobos
• 6 beam reducer filters on the gobo wheel
• Advanced visual effect disc (animation disc)
• 2 indexable rotating prisms (8-facet and linear 4-facet prism)
• Frost filter for soft-edge projection
• High precision dimmer and stop-strobe effect
• Rapid and extensive pan and tilt movements
• High performance electronics and firmware
• Art-Net / RDM
• Patented Italian Design