You have no items in your shopping cart.
The lightweight, closed headsets DT 280 suit ideally for broadcasting applications.
The headphone is featuring an efficient neodymium magnet system, a very high reproduction precision and a balanced sound. Another special feature is the wide transmission range of 10 - 30,000 Hz. The headsets come with 80 Ω or 250 Ω systems. The soft circumaural earcups and the fully adjustable padded headband are extremely comfortable. The dynamic microphone can be optimally positioned with the flexible gooseneck. The hyper- cardioid polar pattern guarantees an extremely high-gain-before feedback and noise cancellation. The microphone holder is rotatable so that the microphone can be worn on the left or right side.
The cables to the ear cups and the microphone run safely in the headband. The connecting cable is single-sided, plug-in type with a golden combi 1/4"/mini jack plug. All parts such as ear pads, headband and gooseneck microphone are easy to replace.
• Closed headphone
• Good ambient noise attenuation
• Neodymium magnet system for perfect reproduction
• Soft, circumaural ear pads
• Single-sided, plug-in type connecting cable (delivery does not include the connecting cable)
• Limiter (optional)
• Flexible, pivotable gooseneck for optimal positioning with elasticated microphone suspension
Note: Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.