You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Is this an Ecommerce Website? PRG believes in personal connections and working one on one with each client. Once you submit your inquiry, a PRG specialist will contact you within 24-48 hours with pricing and availability.
- Why are some items listed but not available? PRG’s inventory is in constant upgrade, however there are times we need to pull items back from Used Equipment Sales in order to fulfill our production jobs.
- Is there gear available that is not listed on the website? Yes, while we do try to post as much equipment as possible, we have a vast inventory and we can always make an attempt to locate what you are in need of. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for these types of inquiries.
- What forms of payment do you accept? PRG accepts credit cards on orders up to $750. On orders above $750 dollars PRG accepts personal or company checks as well as wire transfers. PRG will supply all of this information when the order is placed.
- Will I be charged tax? Based on where the equipment is shipped PRG will inform you of any applicable taxes, customs or duties charges at the time of your order placement.
- Can I pick up the equipment from a PRG location? Yes, you can pick up from the location where the equipment currently resides. If you need the gear transferred to a depot closer to you, you will be responsible for all transfer costs.
- Are there any warranties on the equipment? PRG sells all equipment as is and offers clients 48 hours from time of receipt to inform us of any damage or non-operation. Please see our Terms and Conditions for further information.
- What type of equipment is available from PRG? Professional grade Audio, Lighting, Staging and Video Equipment. This equipment comes our rental inventory that has been maintained by our trained professional staff.
- Where is the equipment located? PRG is a global company with offices on six continents. When inquiring about equipment, a PRG representative will advise where the gear is currently located.